Full Fat Commerce is seeking a UX Designer to join our remote team (European timezone). Our number one value is 100% client satisfaction, and we are looking for a designer who shares that value and wants to work with a small number of high quality clients on a long term basis.
This is a very small but growing company, so we are looking for somebody who thrives in that environment. We’re looking for a creative and talented designer who is most creative at home.
This is a great opportunity for a designer to join an exciting company to hone their skills doing meaningful work for a handful of exciting brands.
- Designing D2C e-commerce websites for a variety of fashion, lifestyle, and food & beverage brands.
- Creating wireframes and visual designs.
- Taking part in kick-off calls and workshops with clients.
- Designing websites for both desktop and mobile.
- A strong design portfolio, preferrably including e-commerce work.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Sketch and any other necessary tools.
- Ability to work with data (qualitative and quantitative) to create solutions.
- Comfortable working alongside project managers, developers, and other members of the team.
- Experience with e-commerce or Shopify.
- Experience working within a remote agency environment.
- 20 days paid annual leave + UK bank holidays + your birthday off
- Work closely with exciting brands on an ongoing basis
- Work from home
- Workspace allowance
- Technology allowance
- Gym/sport allowance
- Annual team meetups