Senior UX Designer
Full Fat Commerce is seeking a creative and experienced UX Designer to join our team and help us to continue delivering beautiful and groundbreaking work for our clients.
This is a small but growing company, so we are looking for somebody who thrives in that environment. This is a great opportunity for a designer to join an exciting company to hone their skills doing meaningful work for a handful of exciting brands.
- Designing D2C e-commerce websites for a variety of fashion, lifestyle, and food & beverage brands.
- Creating wireframes and visual designs.
- Taking part in kick-off calls and workshops with clients.
- Designing websites for both desktop and mobile.
- 4+ years of experience either within agencies or brands.
- A strong design portfolio, including e-commerce work.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Figma, Zeplin and any other necessary tools.
- Ability to work with data (qualitative and quantitative) to create solutions.
- Comfortable working alongside project managers, developers, and other members of the team.
- Experience with e-commerce or Shopify.
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid annual leave + Christmas closure + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Work closely with exciting brands.
- Flexible working (home or office, or a combination of both).
- Annual international team meetups.
- Beautiful modern offices in central Birmingham.
- Free gym onsite at the office.
- Free access to mental health resources and therapy.