Senior UX/UI Designer
Giving brands personality online.
Full Fat Commerce is seeking a creative and experienced UX Designer to join our team and help us to continue delivering beautiful and groundbreaking work for our clients.
This is a small but growing company, so we are looking for somebody who thrives in that environment. This is a great opportunity for a designer to join an exciting company to hone their skills doing meaningful work for a handful of exciting brands.
What you'll be doing
- Designing D2C e-commerce websites for a variety of fashion, lifestyle, and food & beverage brands.
- Creating wireframes and visual designs.
- Taking part in kick-off calls and workshops with clients.
- Designing websites for both desktop and mobile.
- Working alongside our Lead Designer and Junior Designer.
- 5+ years of experience either within agencies or brands.
- A strong design portfolio, including e-commerce work.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Figma, Zeplin and any other necessary tools.
- Ability to work with data (qualitative and quantitative) to create solutions.
- Comfortable working alongside project managers, developers, and other members of the team.
- Experience with e-commerce or Shopify.
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- 30 days paid annual leave.
- Work closely with exciting brands.
- Flexible hours, including daytime appointments for health, wellness, etc.
- Annual international team meetups, all expenses paid.
- Free access to mental health services and therapy sessions.
- Unlimited training & personal development budget.
- Clear promotion paths to those that excel.
- Regular 1-to-1 support from our Lead Designer.