Full Fat Commerce is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team. Our number one value is 100% client satisfaction, and we are looking for someone who shares that value and can build meaningful and longterm relationships with our clients.
We are a small but growing company, so we are looking for somebody who thrives in that environment. We’re looking for someone who can work with our clients on an ongoing basis to help them achieve their E-Commerce goals.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a small agency and make a huge difference to the company and our clients with your knowledge and expertise.
- Increasing the value of your client base by uncovering and upselling new areas of opportunity.
- Building strong and meaningful relationships with client E-Commerce teams, marketing depts, and CEOs.
- Collaborating with your colleagues within the agency (Design, Development, Marketing, QA)
- Reporting successes monthly to clients.
- Demonstrating a clear ROI.
- Quarterly business and industry reviews with clients.
- High commercial awareness with a proven track record of growing a portfolio of clients.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable speaking with a range of clients.
- An interest in design, tech, and E-Commerce.
- A strategic, creative, and pragmatic problem solver.
- A desire to enter a small but growing company and make a big impact with your work.
- A proactive team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
- 3+ years of client-facing experience at a digital agency.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Shopify.
- A technical understanding of E-Commerce systems, e.g. ERP, ESP, CRM, and how they interact with E-Commerce.
- E-Commerce agency experience.
- An ability to understand data, and convert it into consumable reports.
- A passion for our target verticles: fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and food & beverage.
- Competitive salary & incentive package.
- 20 days paid annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Work closely with exciting brands on an ongoing basis.
- Flexible working (home or office, or a combination of both).
- Annual international team meetups.
- Beautiful modern offices in central Birmingham.
- Free gym onsite at the office.